ETM 8.70% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Where we are today, page-94

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    more bull why do you keep making it up ,all samples here are always assayed for uranium
    But you cant prove it right? lol Sorry but no cigar for that one.

shenghe's only comment ever on eudialyte was when they announced excitedly in china that they had found eudialyte at kvanefeld
    Well then you just confessed Shenghe never came to look at your eudialyte then. After you said they had. This is the problem with misinformation. Youll eventually forget which storey youre going with.

do you have any proof of what they are doing
    Y
    es. ASX announcements. You should read them sometime to get a better picture then making up any stories suggesting otherwise.

again at the request of the greenland govt we exhibited in china as did virtually all greenlandic companies
    But you dont anymore after the failures right?

we chose the one chinese speaking lady from my office in perth being a blonde
    Blonde Estonian wasnt it? Giving out candy? Never seen her in your office once.

,is that a crime or an advantage
    Well the media and all of Greenland found it funny. I suspect China did too and thats perhaps why no one was interested? Certainly no other company did this or was mentioned to have. If you dont believe me. Or want others to believe in truth.

next time get her to dye her hair
    You havent gone to the hinese mining expo again forr 10 years now right? After that last trip proved uneventful? Said you didnt want to sell to the Chinese anymore right? Why would you go back again now after all that? Sounds desperate.

now please concentrate on your problem and that's ETM
    Please stop promoting your company here with mistruth. Then we would have nothing to correct right? Its really up to you.

Now...so why did Shenghe walk away again and take steenstrupine over eudialyte?
    We know the answer dont we.
    Last edited by nro: 13/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $35.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $3.912K 158.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 288503 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 165034 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.