CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

where's billy???, page-6

1. 2,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I am hanging in there Hairy, thank you for asking. GDO has covered a few cracks for me and now I've switched that into IGR.

The Troll took a chunk out of me with the CCC, however I cut it before I moved to net loss on the name. Mainly cut as had richened versus other things I look at in this latest market down draft. I was a bit disappointed with zilch numbers in the half year and still find the constant promotions a bit grating. I think stock will move towards valuations of around 10 to 12 cents later this year (or early next yr now with slight delays) if it becomes clear they can get these two mines up and running. I don't trust them quiet as much as some of the other posters past and present though so I'm out for now. Although I consider those other views valid as some of them know the company and mgt very well. I don't think of them as jump rampers as some do.

I've not posted much lately. Partly as I've been at the beach, partly because I was organising a big hangi but mostly as I've had nothing incremental to say.

Stay out of trouble.

bbb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.