PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

RufusWhat is the aim of an egm ?What do you hope to achieve?they...

1. 46,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8745
    Rufus
    What is the aim of an egm ?
    What do you hope to achieve?
    they are costly and a distraction, would it be better to let BC have some time to show that he has what it takes??
    He has been ceo for 3 months. "

Pelm you have been one of the greatest apologist's for management over the time I have been in and out of PLV as a shareholder and Non Holder.

My posts have been dismissed largely as down-ramps when they have not been _ As a Mum and Dad punter I expect public companies to accountable for their actions and to their shareholders.

This mob put their hand out for $$$$ at 78x from the punters and have decimated shareholder wealth with the last traded price of 23c being a substantial premium to what PLV will trade at on re-list (IMO)

The writing was on the wall when Tony got the pink slip - DCM ( dont come Monday ) Retail shareholders with 5% holding calling an EGM is a complete waste of time - Number 3 shareholder EIM have voiced their displeasure and number 1 shareholder - WEG / Timeone ? SS&T ? Nice Group or the tooth fairy are steering the course for the good ship Pluton -Its a dog eat dog world out there , and to Quote new CEO Brett - juniors are struggling to get funding - The receiver card taht was played and now the delay with the retrospective 2012 financials are pointing towards a Titanic path - Lets hope the new captain can dodge the icebergs.

hOOt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.