SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Which of the 30 Tier-1 Telco's is @ to partner with Syntonic, page-10

1. 1,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1519
    @NickMicadon
    Forgot to add a bit of our discussion on the same topic with friends invested
    In the investor presentation in November 17 Syntonic highlighted where they wanted to be by the end of 2018
    It got us all wondering how they’d get all of South America and a fair chunk of Europe sorted without some sort of a major deal by the end of 2018
    Telefonica was the natural choice at that time when you see where they have their network and after all the points that you and I have touched on, in particular Gary’s comments in that webinar
    I know they have now just used the world map to highlight where we are which is great and doesn’t let us get too ahead of ourselves and give the negative types even more to try and nit pick at
    But it still makes me wonder how they ever thought they’d cover so much land grab in one year
    I think I’m already beginning to love how this year wraps up for Syntonic, and should set a great precedent for 2019 where I believe Syntonic will show its true growth in not only world wide expansion and integration of their technology suite utilised by Telcos, but the money to back up what we have all been here loyally waiting for

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.