SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Which of the 30 Tier-1 Telco's is @ to partner with Syntonic, page-9

1. 1,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1519
    @NickMicadon
    My monies with you Nick

Telefonica representative was at the MWC2017 and they have been doing a lot of early trialling and research into sponsored data
    In fact Dan Rosen was just about the only one who knew what was going on in those days along with Gary
    August 2017 webinar - Gary stated that a client of Datami had come to Syntonic after realising that Datami didn’t have a complete solution they were after
    The only major win we knew Datami had, was Telefonica
    Dots, I know, but clear dots nonetheless
    We now know it does take over a year to get these sort of conglomerates to integrate and sign on the dotted line
    Thinking it will be a deal much like Verizon where we are already integrated and the trialling and testing is complete, and the licensing of our SDK will be revenue generating from the day of the contract
    Add that to your points regarding the MCP and I think it’s really starting to make sense
    On a side note some friends invested and myself have been discussing the fact that Zenvia came to us as stated by Gary
    They wouldn’t have just woken up one day and thought let’s contact Gary from that Seattle start up Syntonic
    In any industry it’s not what you know but who you know, and I believe we are in the water supply
    I believe IMO that someone higher up the food chain made the introduction and wanted syntonic to have an end to end billing solution for developing nations to enable it to be a complete solution worldwide
    Telefonica certainly fits the mould
    Bigger story at play here IMO and really looking forward to see how this story pans out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.