VRX 3.03% 3.2¢ vrx silica limited

The reason was to just give some idea of what is happening out...

1. 975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    The reason was to just give some idea of what is happening out there in silica land.

I noted the flat or slight rise in the glass and construction grade so thats a positive for VRX. Construction only a small amount as it will be a waste product and obviously different local construction environments controlling it.

The fracking is also localised and the reason for staff axing etc. is the down turn in oil at the moment in USA. Little relevance to VRX however if approached with an attractive offer then...? I just keep never away from the conversation unless the company comes out with a specific statement.

Glass is where VRX is at so to see that a US company is stable in supplying material is good news. Perhaps not for them if VRX gets going.... I like the asian\oceana tie up N&A. Thats where VRX will have an advantage hopefully. Would be interesting to know the difference in shipping rates via Perth to China vs US.

Manufacturing data is mixed however car sales we all know is down and I would say that would affect foundry silica sales. An impact that is relevant, however, is it the contrarian play?

Knowing that the cycle is at a low (perhaps, could get worse?) then buying now makes reasonable sense. Is it a reason for the SP to remain low? Perhaps the macro environment is holding back the potential here. Just expanding the theme here of the cyclicality of silica mining, given the target industries, perhaps the real trigger will be a turning global manufacturing sentiment/drive/growth.

Last edited by Xrsism: 24/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $20.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $7.71K 236.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28357 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 76412 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.