VRX 5.08% 5.6¢ vrx silica limited

Whilst we wait..., page-15

1. 7,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1088
    Some posters just seem to delight in posting inaccuracies, madball theories etc. It is just an agenda to try de-rail any positive spin, stir a hornets nest of doubt.
    And they always claim to know better than the Board, pointing out irrelevant trivia.

lets put it this way:

Has anyone EVER before been involved in a company delivering three Bankable Feasibility Studies, and all within a space of 10 weeks. Not only are the scale of the dollar numbers contained within very impressive, so is the amount of work a small team have put into nearly 500 pages of documentation.
    The team led by Bruce have explored all the options and left no stone unturned, they are the ones talking to port authorities, government agencies, engineering firms, rail, China southern glass etc etc.
    AND, have you also considered the very real possibility of a glass factory on site or close to Muchea . It’s been mentioned so many times by Bruce, its a matter of when, not if, in my opinion.

So I would implore everyone to do their own reading and research and ignore the clowns with the “oh my God, they haven’t considered this” theories.
    You know its just a wind up attempt.

I have done my homework on VRX, followed every move, and am more than happy with my investment.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $32.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.5¢ $23.70K 412.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50534 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 11368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 5.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ 53292
Last updated 13.53pm 13/05/2024 ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.