PAR 3.57% 29.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

We find this incredulous, that anyone could sell into possibly...

1. 4,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6576
    We find this incredulous, that anyone could sell into possibly one of the greatest drugs all time (completely my viewpoint) as we are about to turn this jet onto the big runaway.

But we are informed holders, we know the background, the research we have uncovered, all the media snippets, we have seen blurbs from many failed competitors (if you can call them that)...we even have patients onhere we regualarly concverse with and have heard from ..their own personal accounts.

The average holder is not informed...they aren't sure of what they own, they have NO idea who Dr Felson is or even who works for PAR and what they do...some might know of OA but would just guess that our drug is one of so many that may eventually work or may not....they really have NO idea HOW and WHY our drugs works and HOW it is different from any other proposed solution/pain relief. Do they even know the definition and full form of DMOAD? Have they a clue of the prevalence of OA and that there are 100 types of arthritis...what an NGF is and the workings of iPPS on pain?

A lot of them cannot and will not wait upwards of three years (let alone 5 to 10 years) for this to play out OR they think they will get out now and get back in when it starts to take off...it's hard (maybe not impossible?) to catch a commercial jet as it speeds down the runway let alone when it really lifts!

It seems unbelievable to us, they have their reasons....they do not know whats coming fully, otherwise most likely they would be making more informed decisions....

DYOR, just my views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $97.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $27.08K 94.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 73650 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 5776 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ 11592
Last updated 10.31am 15/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.