FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Agree Galore, There are some out there that will always take a...

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1052
    Agree Galore,

There are some out there that will always take a few pips and be in and out when it's running up.

It sure doesn't make any sense to me why anyone would sell now when there is so much more to come in the near future.

For all the patient holders that have been around for quite a while the story hasn't changed. KJ is searching for the multi million ounce resource in elephant gold country.

When (if ?) he finds it the market cap of BGS will be a lot,lot higher than it is now.

On that note he may well have already found it at Viper or Koting. When we get to deep drilling at these sites in the future while the shallow ounces are being extracted and processed at Morilla we may find that the really big grades are beneath.

That was the case at Morilla and a number of other mines in Mali so there should be a reasonable chance that this is the case with our resources. What is BGS worth with a 5 or 6 million ounce resource? A lot more than a 12 mill market cap I would suggest.

Buyers continue to emerge and take out the sellers. This is a very positive sign IMO.

Good Luck LT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.