4DS 1.16% 8.7¢ 4ds memory limited

Thanks for your insights. Also concur with recent posts by...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Thanks for your insights.
    Also concur with recent posts by @Jockthegreat

It certainly appears like they are working on a 'new' development plan which will translate into at least another 12 months before acquisition. If folks listen to the DM podcasts, he basically states this (without actually stating it). It will be 'interesting' to see what this roadmap looks like and how they try to 'sell it' to the market. IMO those podcast were largely about tempering expectations of a pending sale, whilst at the same time communicating to shareholders that the SP is still undervalued (in his opinion) despite the additional development that WILL be undertaken.

Time will tell how the SP will react to this news. Its easy to imagine an 'impatient' retail sell off, but the SP might hold up surprising well if the roadmap to a commercial transaction is well defined. Institutions would be happy to soak up retail selling if they can clearly see a pot of gold on the horizon. IF an new industry development partner (like Intel) is announced the SP could easily bounce on the news. There is a fine line between forward analysis and pure speculation, but DMs tone when asked about 'interest from others parties' caught my attention. He firmly shut that line of questioning down i.e. I/we can't talk about that. That implies to me that there is 'something to talk about'. Were 4DS and Imec the only parties at that meeting? There was plenty of time post the August announcement for a 'collaborative development partner' to say we want it, but we want to see more before we hand over a couple billion dollars. Get the 4DS folks here so we can discuss next steps (It's conceded that this is on the speculation side of the line). I just think that DM seemed pretty confident that more development would be required prior to a sale, BEFORE he met with Imec. The assumption was that a successful fourth PL would directly lead to a commercial transaction. But for reasons unknown, BEFORE DM meets with Imec, that appears to change - why? What does he know that we don't?

Time will tell!

GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $160.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $209.3K 2.352M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 406075 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.8¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ 1144393
Last updated 12.25pm 30/04/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.