APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

" I am an invester of 40 years and do not understand why a stock...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    " I am an invester of 40 years and do not understand why a stock that doesn't make a profit/pay dividend over its life on the ASX is worth $44.......please explain."

With respect, I have a training company and suggest that if, after 40 years you are unable to identify the relevant elements for consideration / factors for analysis you may need some one to one training. We provide custom courses for $3,600 per day. Alternatively,

If by '...I am an invester of 40 years...' you are attempting to establish some knowledge based authority. you will understand that your logic rules you out of investing in Amazon.

We wish you the best of luck with all your FMG employees and WH&S and environmental issues, best of luck to all FMG holders. And best of luck with the long term accrued liability of stealing iron ore from Indigenous people. Imagine paying back the true royalties to the true owners with compound interest and a punitive loading. What if FMG get sued in specific performance to replace the iron ore they stole and put it back in the hole and put the trees back on top? Like the Germans had to pay restitution to the Jews. So regardless of the possibility vis the probability obviously with your 40 years experience you will have identified, contrasted, and compared ALL the business risks in each business. More thinking less feeling. I bought FMG did a lot of homework, made money and got out. I got out due to the staggering accumulated risk, but happily made money along the way. Dumb luck. bought on a tip then did homework.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.