SPL 3.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Why are you here, page-6

1. 5,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    AZN will be well cashed up from vac profits. hugely so... and are very active at moment looking A&M, etc.
    I think it will be a nothingness to add SPL to their string of products.... not so much as a takeover, but to take on DEP and their product of deliver to many of their cancer drugs... thus becoming for effective. Merck in their too.
    and is the reason i got in,,, the issue if viraleze and other product do have a huge impact on my confidence...
    SPL needs a break to get luck with some of these deals... it seems to me, ''other influences" FDA TGA have a large say then our team.
    While we have a newbie on broad, it had to see us getting beyong those brick walls...

JF influence with the network she has doesn''t seem to play out.. the deal so far (and don''t really know) seems to be people see knows and not a beyond that scope to impliment a bigger deal...
    our MOU, need updating to the market. and tell us what and when our partners are working on.. hope i still their.
    trading SP is still very low, and the tip 20 shareholder seem to be holding tight the vibe on HC, doesn''t reflect the ''something' they seem to understand nor whats to come....
    like to see and understand allianz holding... they had start to build to over 8% from the initial 5% lump sum buy in... i assume it was from another major investment hourse out of the UK, that need cash to support their other holdering, hence bailed not only us buy other too...
    I can't understand why our gel, for BV isn't up and running for sales in the US? still a big mystery to me... and don't accept that covid has put a hold on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $111.3K 1.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43696 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 130967 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.