SPL 1.05% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

Look forward to the quarterly to see what revenue is coming in....

1. 739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    Look forward to the quarterly to see what revenue is coming in. I’m thinking peanuts for a company at this stage of development. On a positive, the capital raise was timely given the current situation. Currently the CEO, Business Development Manager and Regulatory Affiairs Manager have a few queries to answer for. The Chairman, to date, has not been strong enough to ask those questions judging by the status quo?? I think it’s really up to the chairman to make the changes and if he doesn’t then the board needs to change. Happy to see if they can get a result with AZ but who really knows whether the big pharma want to support the technology or not if it substitutes their current drug pipeline?? Cynical but who can trust big pharma. Happy to be proven wrong and the in-house lines may well be successful but when? If the money at hand just pays running costs for the next couple of years without significant revenue it will be the same story. The strategy should be around cash flow, getting cash flow positive and then getting a DEP drug to market asap for a significant pay day. Today’s announcement says someone is asking questions with enough grunt to get a reaction. Has to be some internal pressure mounting but I hope they manage through it successfully otherwise the alternative is obvious. Currently share price should be upwards of $1.50. They have some work ahead to regain credibility. Says something if you can’t get an eye drop to market over a number of years but you can get a nasal spray there in under 12 months?? Too many issues to ignore and the share price action says it all. The last 12 months had some momentum but it all went down the toilet. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $39.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.5¢ $11.41K 118.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 239840 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.