ADN 10.5% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Even though some here are having a bit of a laugh.The ASX needs...

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1058
    Even though some here are having a bit of a laugh.

The ASX needs to protect these investors better IMO.
    Something like a basic 20 questionnaire or a booklet on the basics of the sharemarket before you can open a brokerage acct. or something.
    SOI, %, Profit vs. EBTIA. P.E's, shareholder rights, difference between the SP and the company etc.

Some people are buying stocks because their mate said it's safer than crypto.
    These investors...and ADN has 12,000 of them are going to get hurt in the next market correction or recession.

It's hard enough making money in the markets when you know what your doing, let alone someone who doesn't and bought a stock at $5 because their mate said it was at $2 a while back and it's going to $25.
    Disaster written all over this.

Plus, it proves the ADN BOD needs to start marketing to the funds and 708's more directly. Lower the retail %.
    Yes, a opportunity for us in having lots of emotional investors and get cheap stock (pro's buy low because they see value and don't listen to the noise) but, not good when people (part time investors with 10-20k) loss money in stocks they shouldn't be buying to begin with.

Some of the questions the past 5 days have scared me and I'm going to feel bad when they and their families get hurt. (not this stock necessarily but, others.) The worst thing ever it to make lots of money on your first share buy.

I read 20 books on the share market before I touched the markets.

Some good books for the ASX investor with questions...

-Starting Out in Shares, the ASX Way
    -Get Started Investing By: Alec Renehan, Bryce Leske

GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $128.2K 7.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 4315104 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3176605 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ 11502616
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.