CYM 2.70% 3.6¢ cyprium metals limited

Absolutely right. Why bother holding for 6 months to make a few...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521

Absolutely right. Why bother holding for 6 months to make a few meagre cents when in 12 months the share price will be worth multiples.

For a lot of us this is probably a life time hold... This will be an exceptional growth stock over the next few years, as CYM goes into full scale production and begins launching their second and third mine capable of producing 25kt to 50ktpa each. Once CYM transitions into dividends, I'll happily collect my 6 figure pay checks each quarter.

The Restart Study has bought a lot more value investors into the game now. The share price will continue to slowly rerate because the fundamentals are too damn good. This was a screaming buy to me at 21c. For others it was 28c. It's only a matter of time before we get back there. However finance will be what really pushes us to new highs.

Liquidity slowly drying up is fantastic to see - the shares are steadily falling into the right hands. Shares will only get harder to purchase the closer we get to production and a premium will definitely be paid.

Last edited by Da12kl0rd: 24/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $54.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $15.41K 427.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 415164 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.