CYM 2.38% 4.3¢ cyprium metals limited

Using the asset to secure a the full debt agreement against...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    Using the asset to secure a the full debt agreement against isn't necessarily more risky; it's unlikely they'd sell said asset immediately. It's just collateral. An insurance policy for the banks to reclaim capital if CYM doesn't make future payments.

But with that said, CYM never specified which assets are valued $100m. Personally I'm just speculating it could be the concentrator, as similar models can fetch those prices. So you're 100% right, that it could purely compromise of conveyors and other underground mining specific assets. Wouldn't that be a nice surprise?

In terms of the whole if they can’t leech the sulphides later down the road this is something which really shouldn't be a concern. It's likely a minimum 8 year operation anyway from oxides alone. Likewise leeching sulphides is already achievable. What Barry and the team is working on, is improving heap leaching.

When the market has completely mispriced the initial 6.3 year operation let alone a 30+ year operation, risk at this stage of the mine's life cycle is rather minimal. Of course all IMO & DYOR.
    Last edited by Da12kl0rd: 31/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $65.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $132.1K 3.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1101911 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 544417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.