CYM 2.70% 3.6¢ cyprium metals limited

I agree with your sentiment. But IMO the risk versus reward...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    I agree with your sentiment. But IMO the risk versus reward factor is heavily mispriced at this market capitalisation.

Of course finance could dilute current investors upwards of 50%. That'd suck. But there's still returns to be had even if this eventuates.

And of course the underlying commodity could crash. Whilst I believe a pull-back is reasonable to expect, it's highly unlikely to see copper return to sub $3/lb.

And finally, construction could blow out and require an additional money, or just simply take additional months. Perhaps there's record rainfall which causes major flooding. All within the realm of possibility.

But when you run the maths and assume +50% dilution + options ( $200m MC)... And assume a copper price of $3.50/lb.. That's still $48.7m per year in revenue. This should still achieve a 100% return on investment, running a pretty bearish scenario.

This completely ignores any bullish upside regarding further mine developments; ignores the sulphides; ignores better financing terms; and ignores the underlying market conditions primed for increased copper prices.
    Last edited by Da12kl0rd: 12/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $54.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $15.41K 427.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 415164 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.