CYM 2.63% 3.7¢ cyprium metals limited

Lolz make you are the threads comedian. Every thread needs their...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Lolz make you are the threads comedian. Every thread needs their L plater. Your comment bro.... you must be drinking this is not in any way intelligent.

Why did RIO not pick up every single mineral project on the planet...... it's amazing. Early 2021 RIO increased their presence in "add random company name"..... wierd, did they just miss it?!!

Congratz on the dumbest comment I have heard in a month.

No mate, RIO is GOD (I know you probably missed this but I am being saracastic)... all knowing and powerful they have knowledge of every single mineral project globally. Just last night I was praying to the RIO God asking that it might share its knowledge and guidance to me.

You know what it told me. You would have to be a total muppet to mention RIO.

And RIO god unto me said

"hey "bro", "you remember bro when we paid 3.9 billion for Riversdale, that we thought was met coal and it turned out to steaming coal (was worth 40 million...."

"bro, remember all our dramas in Mongolia, like head hitting a brick bro... what is it 20 years later...."

"nah bro, our besto effort ever was Alcan purchase right before the GFC that saw our entire executive team lose their jobs and almost bankrupted the company..... we just thought gearing the hell out of our balance sheet and buying aluminum was the best thing ever"

Bro, this is the wrong stock for you. Go find someone with a new discovery like this new fruit type called a banana or a this new invention called a wheel. These people need you support now bro.
    Last edited by JasmineTea: 16/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $56.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $51.12K 1.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 635818 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 165316 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.