CYM 6.67% 3.2¢ cyprium metals limited

I posted plenty on the market makers as early as last year and...

1. 22,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247

I posted plenty on the market makers as early as last year and when the Restart Study was delayed I posted that it might just expose CYM to a correction. It was pure conjecture at the time but markets couldn't go up forever. I've also mentioned that there's no need to be all in when there's uncertainty. Too little attention is paid to those with deep pockets who can move share prices at will.

I don't believe we've been deceived. I do however have a niggling feeling that perhaps they tried to get the best ever deal by getting as much data into the mix as possible and if true then it's backfired spectacularly. The data room has been open since last October, maybe even earlier, so why so long? I recall the Samso interviews where under $300 mil finance was a walk in the park. They've handled and communicated the finance like a bunch of Grade 2 kids, no idea! Why didn't their experiences at Finders come to the fore?

Global markets have turned bearish and so have most stocks and their holders. This ain't gunna bounce back like it did after Covid for very obvious reasons so Nifty, like many other projects out there, is not going to go to plan and there's nought Baz and the team can do about the global economy. Buying stock potentially in the 9's under the could of recession would require balls but the world does need copper...and there will be many potential producers, competitors, that go on the back burner, hoping we're not one of them. If CYM can somehow produce copper metal plate sometime next year, well that will be some sort of achievement.

If they get finance disregard all the above lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $48.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $122.4K 3.819M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 84243 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 434163 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 12.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ 858375
Last updated 15.57pm 26/04/2024 ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.