CYM 0.00% 4.9¢ cyprium metals limited

As a result of the current economic climate, growth outlook and...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    As a result of the current economic climate, growth outlook and corresponding copper price decline, the sentiment seems to be that the financing for Nifty will not be as favourable as it could have been.
    Looking at the video you posted, as well as multiple proven experts such as Rick Rule, it is widely acknowledged that there has been a severe under investment in copper and the existing producers are very old and not in great shape. Shortage of copper supply is inevitable.
    Surely there are enough suitors with foresight that will will compete to be involved in financing one of the most important and soon to be in huge demand materials. In all likelihood the growth outlook and corresponding copper price will be much more favourable when these guys are producing. These guys have done it before, and it would be a brave soul to bet against them doing it at Nifty.
    Rick Rule himself said recently many of his multi baggers were all at some point 50% down at some point in their journey. I'm down a fair bit but I'm very optimistic that the future is great for copper and I'm comfortable that we have the right team to get the job done producing copper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $3.578K 73.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 1934698 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.