CYM 14.0% 4.9¢ cyprium metals limited

Aw Pharrell, don't get all sensitive on us now. Just a robust...

1. 1,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 702
    Aw Pharrell, don't get all sensitive on us now. Just a robust discussion, didn't suggest you should not play! As you say, heat in the kitchen lol !!

Look beyond the pages of HC and you will see the trend. Maybe you have. Two things - the world has cottoned on to supply chain issues and impacts of disruption especially with commodities. Thanks to China and Russia. Second, the result of this is a global move to shore up reserves. Read that as the big boys are moving on smaller players/reserves. Read consolidation of reserves/producers in Aus. Think BHP and OZL, IGO and WSA. God, even Wesfarmers are getting into the battery metal space besides their lithium play. That says a lot !!!! Boring old WES.

Check this graphic below. Yes it is longer term, but current reserves of copper equal 20% of future requirements. Grades in copper mines/reserves worldwide are diminishing, mines taking longer to be approved, a decade of non investment in copper mines.

So please forgive me if I chuckle when you say that a 30m reserve of copper would stay in the ground (or even 3m). Truth is, it won't. So yes, we agree to disagree.

Oh BTW, our Maroochy deposit has significant Cobalt endowment which will only grow with more ore definition. World only has 3.48% of future requirements. Stay in the ground? Tell 'im he's dreamin !!!

Cheers

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4634/4634610-f8c963918705d78ee8f8e329e1f85909.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.006(14.0%)
Mkt cap ! $74.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $101.5K 2.152M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 1484710 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.