CYM 2.63% 3.7¢ cyprium metals limited

Just for everyone's benefit as my post was excellent and this...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Just for everyone's benefit as my post was excellent and this poster is misquoting what was stated:

My comment was "So the gap is 45x (50 times less 5 times) in terms of potential valuation uplift to get us to parity with OZL."

Not that CYM would go up 45x - but hey takes a basic level of grade 1 comprehension to get this difference, sigh..... my comment states 5 times upside for CYM but that the actual difference between CYM and OZL is 50x. so the differential between my view of 5x upside and the actual difference of 50x is 45x..... lolz Muppet basic maths.

My personal view is CYM will go up 6x which is consistent in all my posts from today's current share price in the next 12 months.

"It is really interesting - as what is the basis for a comment like this.

I look around at other copper companies:

1. Junior (has a permit but not found anything commercial yet)

2. Found something commercial / maybe has completed a PFS or DFS / not yet funded or permitted.

3. Large operating copper company (OZL.ASX - as an example).

We clearly do not fit into category 1 or really 2. Reality is CYM has:

- cash equity component to develop asset ~ circa AUD 50 million + cash on balance sheet - this can match another 50 million of debt to deliver an operating project as per company presentations, announcements and plan forward.

- pretty clear production as well as ramp up to a greater level of production.

- Assets still to be developed at Maroochydore / Nandie - this does not include IGO giving us a free carry on their exploration success or failure.

- Excellent team both in terms of capability to deliver (Indonesia) in Australia (much easier) and provide oversight.

- Permits are all on track final 2 coming in with an existing mining license at Nifty.

So if we look at:

a. OZL ~ market cap AUD 7.4 billion (note on a fully diluted basis both OZL and CYM would be higher so let us just assume this is net neutral for now)

b. CYM ~ market cap AUD 0.15 billion or approximately

so OZL is presently valued at 50 times CYM. or worth 50 CYMs.

So how do we hit OZL production - well clearly we need to be producing and same volume as OZL. So where are we today with regards to this?

Going to assume here both OZL and CYM have byproduct credits of silver / gold etc and no include this in the below analysis.

OZL is producing 2020 97k tonnes of copper. But... these mines are all mature - increasing in cost and decreasing in volume production each year.

CYM = 0 today. But.... CYM is planning to produce 20k tonnes of copper.

So on a simplistic (yes super simple) view of the world CYM vs OZL differential is 5 times.

So the gap is 45x (50 times less 5 times) in terms of potential valuation uplift to get us to parity with OZL.

So I like these odds vs odds of failure for CYM future valuation.

Each day I am buying a large (small in the scheme of things) block of shares to keep averaging in.

I like the story here and the people running the company.

Do not need any dragons with fairy tale story this is a straight road towards production with a competent team managing it all.

Sorry for the long post...."
    Last edited by JasmineTea: 19/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $56.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $51.12K 1.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 635818 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 165316 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.