CYM 2.94% 3.5¢ cyprium metals limited

"just find it amazing that you find a way to argue with so many...

1. 23,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1350
    "just find it amazing that you find a way to argue with so many people"

I like exploring the other side. I obviously hold here but to simply follow the crowd religiously and not look at the potential bear case is not doing one's due diligence, it tests my own beliefs. The arguments come into play because people don't want to hear that they may be wrong, that their info may be lacking, people can't accept that the majority could be wrong. Not too many put forward a bearish case because they'll get ridiculed and often bullied off the forum. Not here.....so far, and that's good. I think a lot will have me on ignore and that's better than arguing.....for them.

I've been back through old posts many times and I'd say all of the really good posters on here thought that CYM was undervalued in the low 20's, as did I. I also follow the price action and I called out the blatant manipulation several times when the stock was around 20 cents and specifically mentioned the build up on the BUY side around the 17 and 18 cents mark as bearish. I've reasonably consistently mentioned those with deep pockets can do whatever they want, and they have. I sold down some expecting a turnaround which didn't happen and like everyone else continued to be bullish.

So far however......every single poster on here has got it wrong and you're intrigued as to why there's the odd argument? There's comfort in being part of a crowd and singing from the same hymn book is human nature. Go against that for whatever reason and a few are going to ark up.

Seriously, bung me on ignore----The other bloke who goes all over HC will continue to annoy the crap out of anyone who bites and I've had him on ignore for a while now. It's peaceful and he hates it, but more and more are doing it.

We await finance-----Baz?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $53.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $4.336K 121.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 358955 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 133281 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.