CYM 3.23% 3.0¢ cyprium metals limited

I think BC summed this up pretty well with a comment in a recent...

1. 3,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12542
    I think BC summed this up pretty well with a comment in a recent interview. Not to be taken as verbatim without re-watching it along the lines of;

'We've had some feedback about a lack of news recently and we apologise for that. But it's not as if we're not working, we're working overtime - we just don't have anything we can report'.

Was also mentioned they have more data coming in than they know what to do with. (This was more in reference to Nanadie and other projects in the past that they've just had to park and prioritise Nifty.

Regarding news there's been a fair bit achieved tbh, and the newsflow is fairly typical to what i'd expect from a 100M+ MC team. If you get the type of investors they're primary dealing with a talking to. It's group who will have 3-4 meetings before investing. Even mentioned some might wait until we actually have a piece of copper plate produced and that's ok to.

Nifty update.PNG
    Noting the eastern extension results have been reported the western results should be due shortly as well.
    Noting that was 16,000m compared to 3,000m for the East. So expecting quite a few things to roll in over for the western extensions and in-fill.

Leaching was quoted as "From September" which admittedly is odd wording. But probably shouldn't be far off hearing something preliminary IMV.

Nifty aside;
    Murchison projects in Nanadie and Hollandaire (2.8mT @ 1.9 Cu)
    and
    Maroochydore Project 48mT at 1% - Look up some peer copper projects with that tonnage and resource.

HGO for example is 60M MC and has 2mT Cu @ 1.5%. (acknowledging they also have upside, but so does all of CYM projects.

As I've said, every now and again I do some circle work on some copper plays. I either can't find decent exploration prospect for sub 30M. Or i get developers like CYM at 50-100M+ with a fraction of resources, or less developed, or not developed at all.

People should just understand where they are in the development curve. Acquiring an asset like this they've been able to skip 3-4years of the development pathway which can be 5-7 years from exploration to production.

Restart study will affirm almost all queries IMHO and should give a good indication and what's required to get to production and timeline of production therein. Late 2022 was still the target for commissioning as I understood. Irrespectively if it was H1 2023, there's not many mid/large tier copper projects with infrastructure and resources to produce large quantities of copper within 15months. Certainly none that have resources to underpin those production rates across decades. Not that i've found anyways.

I imagine sentiment will change to how well they're doing but only when the S/P reflect it.
    As i have mentioned on other threads, don't let the S/P drive your sentiment - It's a foolish way of buying tops and selling at bottoms.

IMO

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $45.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $42.57K 1.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 116154 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 152998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.