CYM 8.82% 3.1¢ cyprium metals limited

Thanks for posting this. I watched it a couple of times and i...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Thanks for posting this. I watched it a couple of times and i must say that this is the first video i have seen for a while where i got the feeling that Barry was a lot calmer about the prospect of finance and getting things moving. Perhaps the stars are aligning? I know its been frustrating for the past 9 months, but within my own business things i expected to happen quickly have not eventuated and i have been on the receieving end of clients unhappy with my incorrect predictions so i do feel for the company in this regard.

On another topic about the Top 20 shareholders, i find it interesting that Perth Select Seafoods are topping up and hold a substantial amount of shares. Upon a bit of research on this company its a syndicate run by Rick Indrisie who invested heavility in Sirius in about 2013 and turned about $300k in to $20+ Million. I know thats 10 years ago, but having a look at a few companies they are invested in they sit in the top 10 to 20 shareholders on over 10 companies that i have found, all of which seem to be resourse companies in Western Australia. Rick Indrisie appears to be no dummy and seeing some of the people he associates with, they are all very big players in companies in Australia. From April this year to November they have added 8,154,485 shares to their holding by my quick count.

Now i know this all means nothing really until we get finance, i just question my investment strategies sometimes and wonder if its my uneducated guess on why i have gone down the path with certain companies. But i get some reassurance in my decissions when i see companies such as Perth Select Seafoods investing in such stocks and hopefully he knows something we all dont and is hoping to turn his multi millions in to multi multi millions and we all get a piece of the pie too!

Just my two pennies worth, trying to spread a little hope and positivity! Good luck all, hopefully our patience is rewarded...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.003(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $50.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.1¢ $75.05K 2.219M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17183 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 125246 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.