CYM 2.04% 5.0¢ cyprium metals limited

@Bison8Haha - I hold IXR. I was free carried up until I took...

1. 5,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1742

@Bison8

Haha - I hold IXR. I was free carried up until I took part in the capital raise last year. Now my net average buy price is 1c. I haven't read the board for a while. I forget I hold IXR most days to be honest.

HC is a metaphor for the stock market. How one handles HC might be reflective of how they handle stock investing and the market. Filtering out the noise both exogenous and endogenous. Critically evaluating "information" from a range of sources. In fact, filtering out noise to amply signal is "fundamental" to stock analysis IMHO.

Stock trading, as reflected in charts, is fractal. Benoit Mandelbrot (the father of fractal geometry) observed the fractal nature of noise to signal patterns in data transmissions over telecommunications lines while working at IBM. Similar noise patterns exhibited themselves at differing time scales. Decades earlier, Mandelbrot had alrady done extensive research into distribution patterns in financial markets (specifically cotton prices). Mandelbrot later observed that financial markets also exhibit fractal behaviour. Anyone can observe the fractal nature of market prices by using modern chart software to zoom in and out in time scale of a highly liquid market traded commodity or currency (for example, from one minute to one month charts for say USD/AUD).It is always best to filter the information on any HC board.

Empty vessels make more noise. This HC board is fairly tame compared to many others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $76.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $98.72K 1.982M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76924 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 626748 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.