CYM 2.70% 3.6¢ cyprium metals limited

The current market cap reflects CYM as an up and coming cobalt...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    The current market cap reflects CYM as an up and coming cobalt producer and nothing else. (We have currently have $1.7b AUD worth of cobalt).

From the current market cap of $107m, I'd say this is fair assessment. There's obviously some risk. But there's the potential to return a handsome payout to early investors

But wait.... CYM isn't solely an up and coming cobalt producer. No. It's going to be the FMG of the Australian copper industry.

There's already easily $100m+ sunk capital invested in the concentrator, plant, airstrip and accommodation.

There's already $16.8 billion AUD dollars worth of proven copper resource.

There's already further drilling under-way because we know there's more (Maroochydore may be another Nifty-class super pit).

We know management is top tier and proven.

We know the team is working hard towards ticking off ambitious objectives and is targeting rapid growth.

And we're not starving for capital. We have ~$30m in the bank with financing under-way.

The only two risk are; copper shits the bed and potential delays. But with the globe racing towards net 0, and global economies booming, I highly doubt the first risk will occur.

So perhaps investors are left to wait 18-24 months. But considering a full production copper mine is priced in as worthless, I think it's a very attractive 'risk'. 24 months for a 1,000%+ return? I'd like to see anyone do better than that with an ETF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $54.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $15.41K 427.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 415164 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.