CYM 8.16% 4.5¢ cyprium metals limited

it's a great project and we have the team to do it But they have...

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324

it's a great project and we have the team to do it
    But they have grossly underestimated the time and their ability to make it happen.

I'm with you that the heap leach pad design will have much of the work done in house. My concern comes WA border closure and labour shortages.

To reiterate my point.

-Investment in this sector, specifically WA is at a 5 five year high.

-In WA there is $127 billion dollars of resources projects in the development pipeline.

-19/20 jobs in WA mining was 135,000. This has increase to 149,000 in 2020/2021

This is the strongest of the states and double the rest of the nation whe WA is excluded.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4072/4072147-a2e27917ed286b8321428f70bda11bea.jpg

Although jobs that Nifty create will be a good reason for finance. It's not something that Scott or McGown care about. Everyone is employed.

"Market wants to see finance". While that is true. It's not what is slowing this down. Many things have to happen before finance. I'd put finance as bottom of the pile in terms of risk.

With Barry's contacts,
    Ease in which a finished product can be sold straight to market.
    The demand for the product.
    The margin they will make.
    The small Capex required
    "Short" time to production.
    ESG friendly and water saving process route

very low risk to me.

They can work on approvals all they like. In reality if WA has noone to get these processed then your looking at trying to get people to do site visits from other states, contractors, financiers, consultants are looking at more than a month turn around (14 days either side) to spend a day at Nifty. That's the real risk in my eyes.

Not to mention you will want workers with experience heap leaching copper in Australia. Where do they come from? There is only one mine atm that is making copper cathode.

I believe we have the management with the know how. The determination. The resource etc. To get this into production and I believe they will get there but it's going to take time. Better communication is needed.

I have been here for about a year now and watched this rise from early twenty to mid 30s to where we are now. I didn't mind the drop in shareprice as the company was growing and doing all the right things. But I think rhe quote "as we are able to" inspires no confidence. It could be that we are a sitting duck for a while. We may not see a restart study until middle of the year at this rate. Which brings me back to the border being the upmost concern over anything else.

I won't be selling any shares and I've ridden this way to long to not reap the rewards from this company. Which all shareholders will in time. Atleast there seems to be decent support for now. Copper price on the up too which is good.

I see a lot of similarities in other posters comments. It was the way I thought all last year. We have been bullish for a long time and people that haven't been around as long are probably not concerned as they would have entered in lower than some of us. The frustration is definitely wearing me down but at the end of the day I know what we have is good.

Hard to imagine this is a great stock that you wish you got in later! Not earlier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.004(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $68.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $82.31K 1.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 122971 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 355362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.