CYM 14.0% 4.9¢ cyprium metals limited

Hey @FreeflyerNZ, sure. That is mining. Delays are inevitable....

1. 1,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 702
    Hey @FreeflyerNZ, sure. That is mining. Delays are inevitable. And everyone can do better. But you either suck it up or depart the share register. Simple as that. But you are blaming them for things that are entirely out of their control which I think is perhaps a little harsh. It's not a delay until the delay happens.

Regardless of how well they might have performed, these delays would have occurred anyway. Did they tell shareholders this - they did but some people seem to want instant disclosure. Doesn't happen. Sure Baz was talking it up but hey that's mining !

Not sure on Maroochy and the location. I understood that the issue was that the metallurgy is complicated and will need a good metallurgical engineer to work out how they can extract the copper from the sulphide. Maybe this new process/catalyst developed in Canada might help. Who knows.

You are not correct on POS. They just did a quarterly and updated on their program. You did not see this ? It's still on program. But if you went onto the POS forum you would think that the sky is falling and it's going to pieces. Typical. There are some fully fledged idiots on that thread I tell you.

Unfortunately, many people who invest in mining stocks, especially juniors, don't fully grasp the process and then try to behave as if they know how it all works. But really all they just want is quick returns. Day trading is the malaise of the stock market. Even my sons are trading and they wouldn't know which was is up most of the time lol !!

I'm a long term holder so the noise does not worry me.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.006(14.0%)
Mkt cap ! $74.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $101.5K 2.152M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 1484710 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.