CYM 3.92% 4.9¢ cyprium metals limited

CYM has held up very well considering everything. The share...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    CYM has held up very well considering everything. The share price was already facing downward pressure due to the timeline delays. Stack on Covid reaching it's peak, and Ukraine, it's surprising the share price has plateaued and maintained the 14c mark despite global markets momentarily correcting. Perhaps the bottom is finally in?

The fundamental analysis remains unchanged. The story remains unchanged. I believe that globally, both analysts and economists are finally coming to a consensus that Copper is indeed entering into a super cycle. Whilst many of the users here have already done extensive research into this subject, and thus have already jumped the gun and bought into CYM at higher prices, I truly believe that in a few months from now, a buy in between 20c and 30c will once again be considered a bargain.

Copper will experience a bull run, just as we've all witnessed with both Lithium and Uranium. And I personally believe that this will run both longer and further than what we've ever witnessed before, albeit at a more sustainable rate. The tech run is well and truly over. Value stocks and commodities are once again becoming king.

With the restart study, finance and approvals set to be sorted this half, CYM is primed to bounce from it's current share price and set new highs as the market cycles away from tech. Potentially earning x3 it's current market cap in just over a years time, at some point investors are going to start pricing those future earnings into the CYM share price.

I personally can't find a safer investment for a mid-long term play. And furthermore, I don't reckon there's many stocks on the market right now that could reliably return 500% or more in 12-18 months.

Of course... All IMO and DYOR.
    Last edited by Da12kl0rd: 26/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.