SP8 14.3% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

My guess would be legal reasons.. EM1 most likely called them...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    My guess would be legal reasons.. EM1 most likely called them out on the propaganda and fake news.
    Most of the allegations were clearly misleading (Anyone with common sense could debunk the article) the BBC piece was rubbish as well.. they used old information that was quite simply dishonest, misleading and not true. (Click bait anyone?)

They are legally operating in those markets as per their advice in numerous video's with Crowd1 leadership team. You can pull up any blue chip and there will be handful of people that felt they were done wrong by a company. (Just because you didn't read the TC's and bought a product or service and you didn't get Rich/6 pack/ or a PhD from it doesn't mean that it's a scam) It's in most cases lack of effort or understanding from the consumer. But in our case for every negative comment there are 1000's of positives ones when you look outside of HC I encourage people to take advantage of using the endless groups and Google translate to see what it really happening behind the scenes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $11.12K 1.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3499240 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3237302 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.