IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Truely I feel blessed to be a shareholding of IMU AS I have...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    Truely I feel blessed to be a shareholding of IMU

AS I have mentioned before - I was at a dinner some 4 Yrs ago and a guest of that dinner party told me about IMU and more importantly said that I should do my own research but look up Aleks Hoos and his history in this Space of immunotherapy.

(sad to see AH go and I believe his service was invaluable but everything changes for a reason)

It's possible that the own immune systems of our bodies could be the key to cure cancer - he mentioned

Suggested I buy a few shares if I thought it was worth it . (back then the SP was around 2.4 cents )

what he did not know is that I had a family member suffering from cancer and the treatments of radiotherapy and chemotherapy and watching the hard work and emotional roller coaster they were going through

I'd also had 2 work friends die from cancer (one from prostate and the other skin melanoma) within the 5 years previous.
    I was emotionally involved in cancer and the pain it was causing around me at that time.
    (I know we all have friends family and the like that have experienced this)

I did my homework and took the leap of faith and invested a good amount at 2.6c

At that early time I was drawn to HC and the education that provided was instrumental to my investment- I'd never heard of check vaxx, Hervaxx, T cell therapy or inhibitors. But the passion, education, belief from many still existing HC posters is why I invested and why I am a true believer that IMU is the real deal.

Since then (2 years after that dinner) I got cancer. Prostate- but im good and getting better and stronger and will be ok

Im hopefully one of the lucky ones, but I cannot stop thinking (daily in the back and front of mind) how so many unfortunate cancer sufferers are going and with limited hope.

IMU gives me hope for those people and potentially for me and my loved ones one day.

I've ridden the ups and downs of the share price sometimes daily, hourly in fact. And im fascinated at the way the market (including manipulation) have dealt with IMU.
    To me it's truly fascinating because of my personal and fortunate connection to cancer.

I have no concerns whatsoever about the SP at the moment- Easy to say when you get in near the base but I've never sold once and will not sell a single share until final phase 2 results of CF33 are complete OR more likely an IMU takeover.

I'm in this for the long haul and as LC has mentioned many times - there are numerous shots on goal for IMU - They have many dance partners- Follow the science!

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.