POS 10.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Dear all long and new suffering friends and end not do friends...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Dear all long and new suffering friends and end not do friends of POS......I limit my posts here for simple reason that I know and believe our day of re-rate, re-birth and re-ignition will come.....before I croak

Great to see you all still here, especially my good bud #Johnnycrash and many others.

I will give my summary that hopefully gives you all a BETTER PERSPECTIVE on why we are now in a very good space going forward, please understand I have done my DD and this is as close as I can get to giving you all a far better understanding of the KDR relationship.

This is my humble opinion unfortunately the lithium market is far from transparent especially when you compare it to the LME for metals such as nickel but let me explain in simple terms so we can all step back and think about the deal with KDR and before we send the lynch mob out rather than pat management on the back for what must be one of the deals of the year.

Spot battery grade lithium hydroxide is selling for $21,000/t as LiOH. To put that into perspective that works out to be approximately US$30/lb of Li forget this Li2O nonsense that just clouds the issue when trying to compare that with the LME for metals. Do you guys understand that? Anyone can make money in hard rock mining at $30/lb US. It allows for costs over runs delays extra costs such as transport heck Shandong plan to direct ship lithium ore at 1.5% Li2O guys that is 0.7% Li less than 1% to China and they have paid them $10M as a prepayment for the offtake. Are you getting this seriously your sins are forgiven you CANNOT but make lots of money. That is why it is a race for the hard rock producers in fact it has become a sprint. KDR just became Hussain Bolt stand aside hard rock hopefuls the real deal has arrived as the stars have aligned.

Are you paying attention?? Li is presently worth 6 times the value of nickel.....that's 6 times the value of nickel!!! Heck nickel has spent most of last year between $3 and $4/lb it's just popped up above $5 and that is unlikely to last LME stocks going up now 365,000 tonnes shanghai another 100,000 tonnes, private warehousing another 500,000 tonnes, 10M tonnes of laterite ore stockpiled in China, do I go on where have any of these key metrics changed? So what drove the recent rally most are saying it is the Trump factor. We will see.

Now from what I understand about the actual deal struck between POS and KDR so far. KDR have a right to use the LJ plant until August 2017 and in return they immediately paid $500,000 to POS an immediate cash injection, if they proceed they refurb their plant $8M, pay them $10/t have or up to $15M per year, POS still have access to dewater and refurb, they can still explore for lithium or nickel to extend their previous work at Abbi Rose, they can still mine and process ore, they get a plant handed back fully refurbished and operating, they can treat nickel or lithium or both based on previous announcements, are you getting the picture team POS??

Heck if they can ship lithium ore at less than 1% to China sea freight US$35/t domestic freight US$10/t and make money I believe the deal will go ahead KDR will exercise their right under the deal and start processing towards the end of next year the plant will be ready it will be a matter of their ability to deliver ore.

This deal stops the dilution and gives POS cashflow. We need to see this this for what it is a win win for both KDR and POS seriously this is a beautiful thing.
    My view get behind team POS this deal is PURE GENIUS and we should be supporting management.

Go POS.

Best wishes to all and Please DYOR.

Merry Xmas to you all if I don't post again.....I have discovered posting on HC can make life difficult at times so am limiting my time here.....love ya's all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.526K 959.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
87 68519926 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6060728 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.