ADN 2.94% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Why I'm voting against the reappointment of Rhod Grivas at next weeks AGM, page-3

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1058
    Agree 100%

many good and factual points made in this thread also...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-notice-of-annual-general-meeting-proxy-form.6375269/

I'll note and this was mentioned before.
    Why is he in Canada now overseeing ADN's interest in HPA?
    He's a GEO and a part-time employee of ADN. This was likely "his" idea and James said ya, good idea. What's his purpose there, exactly?

So he's over there looking at what they are doing. What exactly is he going to do or notice they are doing right or wrong?
    He has no chemistry degrees. Likely James would have told him things to look for and ask but, is this cost effective?

Like what ADN did in China with the off-takes. They hired a experienced and local firm to get the job done. I'd say hiring A 3rd party Canadian firm that had HPA, chemistry, plant building experience experience loaded with questions from James is more cost effective than a "first class ticket" Rod about $15-20k just there. Then nice hotels/food. Rhod did not fly coach both ways on a 20 hrs flight that's for sure. Then the 3rd party firm would follow that up with a detailed report. This would have been the best value for money IMO.

A experienced chairmen knows what they are after and would set this up correctly. Managers and boards need to delegate and lead. Not go on free trips to Canada and let's be honest. That what that would have been for him.

If ADN is going to be a 3-5 billion dollar company in the next few years. We need the right board with leadership that's done it before, many times.
    RG isn't it.
    I'll plant the seed now that in 2 years ADN should dual list on the NASDAQ. What would he know about this or even broker AS?

And I haven't even talked about how he's rewarded himself to an extreme the past 4 years, while being a part-time member of the board.
    Again, what he's done in the past isn't the point (James says he's been great. Fine.) It's what happens in the next 3 years that matters for shareholders of ADN.

In the above post it was said that RG will get re-elected for 3 MORE YEARS. Not voting him out could be a disaster in ADN's main growth period.
    What if a big event happens and he gives James the wrong advice due to his lack of experience in that area?
    Shareholders have a big responsibility here to look after "their" investment.

It's not about if we like him or if he's taking too much money out of the company's coffers.
    It's about putting the right people in the right jobs for future success for ADN.

GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $54.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $36.87K 2.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 12574610 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 39731 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 666266
Last updated 14.14pm 13/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.