ADN 5.88% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Why I'm voting against the reappointment of Rhod Grivas at next weeks AGM, page-5

1. 9,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2357
    Keeping Grivas is just as good as not having a chairman. We will pissing away money paying him for doing nothing. We should not be pressured into keeping him because “it is not the right time”, so when “will it be the right time”, three years time? If Grivas stays on then his pay should be totally on performance related pay rather than him being paid to deliver no value to shareholders. At the end of day Grivas is there to work for the shareholders as that is the job of the Chairman, to protect the shareholders! The company should outline KPI’s for the chairman to deliver on, and if he fails then we he should not be rewarded, as simple as that. We the shareholders should not be carrying the failures of the chairman and he still walks away with his renumeration but the shareholders left with nothing! I know that James mentioned that without Grivas and Shearer then he would not be at ADN, but Grivas and Shearer have been rewarded for that, they need to now highlight what are they going to offer for the future. I personally think we need a more experienced chairman, and I really have not got a clue on what shearer does as a NED except sit on the renumeration committee along with Grivas offering themselves pay rises or free shares/options which is ABSOLUTELY NOT ACCEPTABLE, unless they have earned it by meeting their KPI’s!!!!
    Last edited by Lilow: 15/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $55.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $43.28K 2.416M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 12704005 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 209543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 824246
Last updated 15.56pm 13/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.