ADN 5.88% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Hey everyone, Will be glad once the AGM is complete and votes...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 811
    Hey everyone,

Will be glad once the AGM is complete and votes are counted.

Ok, this is how I see it.

It’s only my perspective but I want to say that we all have a choice to vote & no one’s right or wrong.

We are all part owners of Andromeda, a company that I truly believe will go all the way.

Even though it hasn’t been broadcasted I have confidence in that Shearer & Grivas have done a lot and have supported James over the years.

James is good but he hasn’t achieved all this on his own, there’s many here that have forgotten what ADN has been able to achieve in such a short time.

My only red flag is of course how the cap raise was handled. Yes - it was poorly managed and could’ve been executed better.

We can’t turn back time and to say I’m still not disappointed at what transpired would be an understatement.

The best way I see us moving forward is to retain Shearer & Grivas. Now before the haters roll their eyes,

Please hear me out.

To regain shareholders confidence they need to firstly show us they are %100 committed to ADN and should resign from their other ASX ventures.

For me as a shareholder this is a no brainer, their time needs to be spent at ADN & be in full support instead of fluffing around doing other crap.

Another reason for retaining these 2 is because there's been many times James has mentioned how it takes years of experience to understand kaolin/halloysite and these 2 would have a better understanding than most others in this space.

Do we have 2 replacements that can come straight in and have the knowledge, contacts & IP these 2 have gained over the years, the answer is NO, so where would that leave us?

Remember we are an industrial mineral and a very rare one at that.

If we get rid of them now I would guarantee one of the many wannabe kaolin “exploration” companies will onboard them.

With their contacts and inside knowledge of what’s involved to get to production we may just see some near term competition.

James may also be thinking the same and doesn’t want to lose his apprentices just yet.

I hope what I’m about to say never occurs, but what if something happened to James? what insurance / security do we have?

From this point onward who would we have to steady the ship and stay on course?

Now this is what I would like to happen if they were to stay, It would be in Grivas best interest (pre-production) to move aside and allow a big proven name to chair ADN.

It then becomes difficult to source a proven Chairman / women without paying the big $’s but in Grivas eyes this would be better for his & us shareholders bank balance as a big name brings in big money. Melissa is great but I'm thinking bigger.

Now it’s a pipe dream but with all this talk of renewables imagine a face like Twiggy Forrest being the chairman of ADN. It may not be plausible but you get my drift.

Allow the new chairman to look after shareholders best interest whilst the knowledge and expertise of Shearer and Grivas (kaolin/Halloysite) to be utilised to continue to advance ADN & Natural Nano blue sky IP.

I’m not going to reveal my votes but do take your time and think at this point of time what do you want. 1 vote could swing the #’s.

Good or bad time will tell.

Have a great weekend legends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $55.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $108.3K 6.058M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 13628858 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 248580 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 8.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 7072945
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.