ADN 0.00% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Why I'm voting against the reappointment of Rhod Grivas at next weeks AGM, page-97

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1028
    I was contemplating voting against resolutions 1, 3, 10, 11 & 12 but have now decided to vote YES to all resolutions.

I emailed JM to outline my reasons this afternoon, and to his credit, and my surprise, he phoned me within 10 mins of me sending the email.

He was particulary passionate about keeping on Rhod Grivas as chairman, and is very aware of the negative shareholder sediment towards him.

I outlined my criticisms, which are largely about his non-visibility, non-communication, and lack of transparancy on what he does. James acknowledged those comments, but strongly emphasised how valuable RG is to the company and that it would be a big set-back to the company if he was voted off. He said shareholders are not aware of his experience and extensive contribution, that he & RG work very well together, and it would take 12 months to get another chairman upto speed on all that is going on in the company.

I suggested that RG needs to significantly raise his profile with shareholders as lack of visibility and information breeds discontent, he said RG is now aware of that.

James was generous with his time, and without giving me any inside details, I formed the distinct impression there is more to come down the news pipeline (but not before the AGM)

I think to distill it down, I am putting my faith (& votes) in James. He has got this company from a basket case 3 years ago to a point where we are on the cusp of greatness IMO, and so at this stage in our company's development, upending the board would not be in shareholders best long-term interests.

(I asked James if he was OK that I shared the contents of our conversation on HC and he agreed, so I am not saying anything here 'out of school'. I think he will be working the phones leading up to the AGM....)
    Last edited by Brucekoala: 17/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $23.32K 1.218M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1890036 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 482157 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 2567176
Last updated 15.44pm 07/06/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.