IMU 0.00% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-12962

1. 735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    Steini I do value and respect most of your posts, but sometimes I feel like you need to be called out. Our SP is in the dumps, 2years of declines down 80% from all time highs to another close at 52w lows. And your opinion along with the other fanboys is to do nothing? And stop with the nonsense - nobody is blaming the janitor, we are blaming the Chairman who's #1 job to create VALUE for his investors. Down 80% is not creating value.

Regarding your radio analogy, if the radio station improved their content and pulled in more listeners they can charge more for advertising. Same with internet and tv media. The main problem is we have Leslie and the science leading the charge and doing an amazing job, but we have Paul who isn't pulling in more investors. Nasdaq, S&P, ASX 200 all up on the year, while IMU is down 13%...He was a Stock Broker in his previous job for * sake, if the Science is so compelling and ground-breaking as many of you claim, WHERE ARE THE BUYERS? WHY IS THERE NO DEMAND?

Reading some HC posters remind me of the parents who's child was sick and instead of taking them to hospital they prayed for healing. The child dies, the state charges them with crimes, they go to jail and STILL they believe they did the right thing. Is there a SP point where you start to question management? 10c, 7c what about 3c? Will you question Paul's leadership if we get to 3c? Or will you keep singing his praises? I'll join you in singing Paul Hoppers praises when we find a bottom and trade around 30c never seeing teens again, and when we get a deal and we all make some decent money.

And before @Taureanbull comes at me with the familiar "Don't blame management for your bad investment" I would like to caution you LT holders, have a little empathy for the people who did invest in the 30-60c ranges. I get a lot of likes from posters who's names I don't recognise, meaning they never post on these forums, most of them are probably in that bracket. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of IMU holders are actually down on their investment.

Do better Paul, or come the AGM we will be looking for a new Chairman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $717.6K 13.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1468251 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 457393 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.