IMU 4.82% 7.9¢ imugene limited

I personally think 8th of April will be a decent announcement....

1. 1,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10524
    I personally think 8th of April will be a decent announcement. It's not an investor arena, it's a scientific & medico one. We are also about due for an update on the trial, so it would time well. Imo, there is no chance of financial updates or Company direction clarification, this is not that sort of event.

I find it odd that folks, even some well respected posters, are making comments that suggest management running out of the time to give clarity and make known the company's direction. What's the consequence if they don't? They sell out? That's hardly a consequence. People have been calling for clarity on the commercial direction for years, and they are still here bleating the same rhetoric now. The reality is we all want clarity, but we will mostly hold out for however long it takes and until the company sees fit to update us when they feel the time is right. Those who are sick of waiting and end up selling out - no loss if we are being honest. The shares at these levels are going to long term holders and accumulators and better off in their hands.

That being said, I'm expecting the data/clinical update in April to motivate some share price movement. Anyone expecting more than data is going to be disappointed, and no doubt will move their goalposts to the next presentation. If you didn't know what you invested into at the time, you surely do now. This is biotech and it takes enormous patience. Be glad you have chosen one of the fastest moving biotechs, because if you were in a normal paced one you'd really be struggling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $578.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.7¢ $1.357M 17.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 735848 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 328052 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ 7785002
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.