IMU 0.00% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Thank you for reading my post. I don't often reply to one off...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20272
    Thank you for reading my post. I don't often reply to one off short and "off the cuff" one liners such as yours, however as I noted in my post:

"Though for those who are conscious of the fact that many biotechs fail at the final hurdle, this is a stock to sell".

With this in mind if the unknown results at the final hurdle are of concern to you, as they appear to be, then as outlined in my post, I suggest you sell.

Best of luck with the stocks you do chose to buy. Clearly given your reply it would appear biotech stocks are not on your favourite list. As such I guess we won't be hearing from you again.

p.s. Apologies @shareman How silly of me, I have not been following the thread closely of late. I failed to check your sentiment. Here am I suggesting you sell the stock, when it would appear you don't even own it..
    I must say I do find it interesting you have so many comments on a stock you disclose as having sentiment "None", Disclosure "Not Held".

pp.s. On an exciting note for LTH's, this posters comments have raised an important foot note for all who do hold IMU. Isn't it amazing we have 10 if not 11 hurdles currently in play! With the funding and government grants we have on hand we can no doubt have plenty of failures in the months and years ahead, and still succeed.

That said as a LTH remember to always be mindful and respectful of the FACT Imugene have not as yet failed in a post clinical trial. All their shots on goal to date have hit their mark. To achieve what the IMU team have in such a short space of time in both pre and post clinical trials is nothing less than remarkable..
    Further to which I would suggest highlighting potential post clinical failures on a company that has until now done nothing but succeed, is akin to blasphemy IMO. Keep in mind there are patient lives involved. As IMU holders we place their own health and well being first, and wish them every success in our trials.

Last edited by Watmighthavben: 13/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $717.6K 13.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1468251 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 457393 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.