MLS 9.09% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

why put yourself through this

1. 579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Everytime i get on here......... i see some guys talk about how Santa hasnt been kind, and how their stock is down for the day etc....... and say they hold for the long term or short term or whatever term.

Ive mentioned this before, and ill suggest it again, if you are in for the long term, with this, or any stock, dont look at it for a while...... there is no point getting worked up about a stock, especially one with reasonable fundamentals, increasing popularity, solid momentum, untapped potential and most importantly, significant variance.

You can get any investment communications manager of a company to spin you those buzz words, but I prefer to avoid all the fuss with stocks such as these. You buy and then you wait..... set yourself a target price or time period....... stick to it....... be disciplined....... the next time you look at it, more often than not, youll have a big smile on your face......

Some of you might say well thats a recipie for disaster...... no, the recipie is fine, its the ingredients that are the disaster........

I bought in today....... and guess what, i wont be looking to sell this at all......... i wont even be looking at the stock for at least 6 months now, at which point ill consider my next position.

See you guys in 6 months :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $1.12K 55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 927270 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 7165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.