ADN 12.5% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Why so many shorted ADN shares?, page-8

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1058
    I'm thinking very much along the same way as other SHs are I speak to.
    I love JM, I also have patience, I believe in the company but, there's a time when you need to get runs on the board and that time has long passed.
    Even waiting for the PEPR and ADN mining the SP will easily get back into the 20's but, we aren't really invested in ADN for a bag or 2. Are we?

ADN is about the 6-12 Nano opportunities. Where's the news on them?
    We've been told over and over and over about them.
    We've been told that newsflow is coming. (I and many other holders have been told directly.)
    The Merger and DFS were holding us back, that was it. That was IT, the only thing holding news back!! (Almost 2 months now.)

We are close to June 2022!

Yes, I agree the ASX wouldn't allow a release on parts arriving on a ship but, what about everything else?

I'm strangely not worried about the SP because, if it's not up to 20+ I'll be doing what you've said and voting for a 2nd strike.
    As James has said, this is a simple mining process with a stable mineral.

The upside is in the other 12 Nano opportunities. If the board can't execute on these or keep shareholders updated, then we need to start fresh. I'm a fan of the board (AS will likely resign in the next few months or be replaced. He's just collecting fees now. He knows he's not getting re-elected.)
    If they can't read the room and figure out the company is owned by SHs and they need the SP to be valued on it's future potential then we'll need change.

I actually get annoyed of talk of how great, special and needed Halloysite is, especially from James.
    I'd gladly trade 3 YT interviews in for a real ASX deal on cement.

I believe we'll get it shortly. Then again I wrote a post 3 months ago saying the same thing.
    If if everyone wants it so badly, why don't we have a deal? (legals don't take that long on a small LOI.)
    At the end of the day the ASX has given shareholders a powerful tool with the 2nd strike.

If we are sub 15c in 5 months...
    JM stays on but, maybe a GM of operations and off the board? Joe stays in operations too but, I think we all agree his lack of experience at the board level is showing.

I really like Melisa and it would be a shame to see her leave. Maybe a non-director role for her at ADN?
    As we saw from the Mike hire there are many talented and experienced board members out there.

At the end of the day SHs need results and at the very least updates on the progress that doesn't include watching youtube videos.

A cement deal, PEPR, a "real" update and progress on HPA, BFS and some solid positive corporate actively solve all the above.

We should be ok but, if the SP isn't addressed via REAL company progress then change will likely need to be made.
    I'm not selling.
    ADN is a 30, even a 40+ stock. The BOD and mgmt. need to get it there.
    Either the current group or others.

These posts of mine are mostly for me to look back on later to see where my head was. I understand many won't like it but, we are all here to make money and need to do what we think is best. Voting for a 2nd strike could actually help the company in this case IMO.

GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $23.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $17.00K 2.365M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 31680711 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 11141583 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.