IVK investika limited

will disbelief cost you?

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Yes C.K has done many things wrong, etc etc etc, but now look at QTK has been awarded a $380 milion dollar contract with Chinese authorities for Olympic games.

O.k another guy Mark pallister bought it out from investika after QTK went into Voluntary administration, and put some money into developing the product further, and of course better marketing, and now look at it, with further potential.

So it is a good product and C.K drove it hard but fell at the last hurdle.

Had a great product in Kidznet, but again bad marketing

I bet C.K must be crying in his Ouzo at what could of been!!!!. so it is not through not identifying opportunities that he failed.

However C.K is a mining man, and believe IVK has good potential Gold in Ghana Suburnam - proven reserves, next door to Ashanti region, said to be equivalent to our Olympic dam, mentioned in IVK's previous announcements.

Has the philipines Nickel play 18.75%
    Possible Uranium and gold reserves in highly prospective region in Labrador Canada,through a holding in Waseco resources through a listed investment vechicle UMC Plc on the London Aim Exchange in which it holds 15% of UMC.
    Maybe this is it for this IVK, all will be forgiven if just some of these prospects come off.

Prepared to give him one last go,I have a holding.

MSC anyone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.