FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

will LLL share holding be worth 20c a share soon?, page-168

1. 4,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    come on Gareth - i am not your enemy at all. Why are you picking on me lately?

The post of mine you have replied to directly is just more of a statement of what could still happen no matter who the directors of the company may be at the time of an offer to buy FFX.

however , to answer your question (again),

Go back to the 6 cent cap raise deal. I would have voted for that because i really wanted the cash and out of FFX. (by the way I did think there was a reasonable chance that the then company plans may work out and the SP may have risen a tiny bit more ...).
    Then in the last few months the LLL share price has increased markedly and also LLL's prospects and meanwhile there has been no action on the FFX front in terms of a deal and offloading Morilla.

And as I said yesterday - I am now more worried about the unknown unknowns.

If you recall there was a thread about taking share holder action (by the end of March?) and I was lukewarm with the premise of the thread , however, now we have seen another three months pass with no real sign of progress. This leads me to back the activist group premise now as a form of pressure on the current board to basically do what they have said they will do - IF, there will be no deal to sell the company (FFX), - that is distribute some cash and return LLL holding directly to share holders at end of escrow.

(Obviously) , there has been no deal announced to date - to sell FFX. So i submit that the chance of a good deal that I may vote for, is now quite low and its now in my best interest to be party to what the activist group have proposed to ensure the return to me of my bit of the LLL holding.

ALL IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.