Will matriarchy replace patriarchy?, page-228

1. 17,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    of course I have biases. Sadly while I try really hard to be rational and to use data and research I am well aware that I know what I know and don’t know what I don’t know, I have beliefs and values, I shape what I search for as a result and how I see things is shaped by that also. Shame in some ways as I’d truly like to be purely rational

on some things I sit firmly on the fence because I have no idea. Like vaccinations- one part of me thinks they made sense (the trained biased part) and another part is deeply mistrustful. I am actually far less woke than you might think but sort of hold off on expressing some of that because I’m yet to decide whether it’s bias or ignorance or just that I’m a little bit conservative. I am strongly biased against lazy non contributors to society and against thieves and vagabonds but am also aware that some people are so hopelessly inadequate that working productively is beyond them. I differentiate that from those who avoid work by choice. The latter make me cross.

and being a female who has worked hard all her life and ended up carrying lazy men - not from preference but by necessity or stupidity - and having reached executive level in large companies my views are inevitably shaped by that. I also don’t dislike men - only comparatively few have annoyed me and I have had sone fabulous male bosses and sone dreadful female. So I’m biased but open I think

plenty more.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.