OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

i think it's a positive missionx but there is an article on the...

1. 1,086 Posts.
    i think it's a positive missionx but there is an article on the Business Spectator saying that it could drive down both copper and uranium prices - surely that's just some journos 10 second sound bite though!

but it certainly has to be a positive for SA - especially in light of your state's AFL team performances in 2011

i'm not sure we should ever have had a car industry in aust - we have produced some real lemons (think P76 and Camira) and any profit has been shipped straight back to the US/Japan (GMH, Ford, Toyota, Nissan etc) on the back of ultra-generous Aust govt subsidies of one kind or another.
    not sure that that Mitsubushi ever managed a profit - nevertheless we sure as hell need to have some manufacturing industries, just digging up minerals and selling them o/s is not going to benefit future generations

it's a silly game we all like to play (pretending that we are the Board/CEO) but i still think RXM would have been a nice play and today's announcement would seem to confirm that

and with the gawler throwing up some nice surprises SA could further firm up as the nations number 3 mining state - all you have to do now is get those footy teams firing again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.