CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi WD, it is very difficult at the moment putting forward a...

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1916
    Hi WD, it is very difficult at the moment putting forward a positive case in light of no news from CGB. I wrote another email as late as yesterday and received a reply that discussions are still ongoing between the ASX and the company. So having experience with working ASX ann's and their requirements, I do know that the ASX will be strict on companies to report and keep their legal obligations to the market unless they have grace to hold back if a company is communicating with them in a timely fashion. @Luke164 was right about paying fees, though. I sent a strong email over that one. The phone number is a typo. A secretary answered when I rang. (02) 83791832
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5964/5964632-e6c4a1b81ab1bd5f8ce7149d7e915fff.jpg

I saw what you wrote about the moderated posts, and say that is correct.

Re the pulled posts
    Historical records show that there were heavy mods happening in early 2018 from virtually the first day of the Canntab release notice. Over the next 3 or 4 months HC had to step in, and from what I can see, removed whole swathes of posts by certain posters and madmin (HC admin mod leader at the time) had to post numerous warnings to the group. That was always my concern as to motivation, but who knows what really goes on? Day Traders like to move in and out quickly. When they lose you will hear about it. (my observation and experience viewing and speaking with shareholders)

Anyway, the only thing shareholders can hang onto as @changle said, and going back to my posts on sector data over the past 2 years is say that this is what I saw and reported here that is now coming to pass within the industry. Many are going to the wall, and even companies that are making profit aren't being trusted as their production costs are through the roof. CGB, for what good it is doing us now, still holds $8ML or close to it (we hope) to keep it alive when they eventually, hopefully get the green light.

People will decide what to do on relist day. But you have every right to at least burn a candle for those of us who are invested, and losing heavily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.