CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I think the reason people gave up answering certain questions...

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1916
    I think the reason people gave up answering certain questions from a poster/s was that they appeared to be shaped in a campaign style type of repeat the same question format, even when answered from fact, from announcements, they were just ignored and repeated again as though the commentators some how had inside information.

Just replying here, it just seemed like the posts totally ignored the fact that Exploration companies dont make profits and will build ongoing Expenditure, I could not figure out for the life of me, why this wan't understood. 1000's of these explorers over the years/decades all have the same model.

The other thing I saw, was to do with the delay in getting meds from Canada, and was somehow due to the inept management of the deal where the true reason for the delay, actually laid squarely in the hands of the Canadian govt which did not not give permission to Canntab to export until 05/07/21, almost 2.5 years later when they finally exported the tablets to Australia. For the life of me I could not figure out why this was ignored other than, was it an agenda?  A fair question...I dont know these anon posters, though...my comment is an assumption only based on a campaign style (marketing experience). Were shareholders believing the questions. Possibly..and obviously now it can be easily called  "I told you so". Might it have been different if it was driven from 2018??? I don't know. The facts today show we are in limbo.

When the tablets did arrive, they were almost batch expired. But they did work for me. That is fact, on record with doctors.
    To the answering the questions: So people like myself and others, as I was told on the phone, just gave up answering nonsensical questions, as it was, as far as the facts were concerned at the time, out of CGB's hands then, and they weren't broke. They aren't now either, as far as I can tell or we all hope. So @changle has every right to raise the question. And I am not flying the flag for CGB. It is mess where they are now, though.

So I mainly refer to the 18 to 21 period in my comnments above.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 16/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.