CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"Perhaps this is what Neil is now doing with the emails - to his...

1. 2,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    "Perhaps this is what Neil is now doing with the emails - to his credit."

Bas he's often used the same line about emailing the company and having a whinge.
    Having been Sholom's Social Media guy in earlier days, I'd find it quite unusual if he didn't have a more rapid means of contact - just my opinion, therefore I personally wouldn't extend any credit whatsoever in that respect.
    The latest public info on the Medcan v CGB Court Case has him as a potential witness on CGB's behalf......that says enough imo.

"Perhaps he might also consider ceasing to lend tacit support for nonsensical conspiracy theories."

Exactly Bas, there's no stopping him doing that - never has been.
    Based on the last available info via Market Index, he was sitting at #4 in the top20 table.
    So why wouldn't he pump out nonsense as usual.

It's worth bearing in mind that the top20 there is dated only 11 Days prior to when this disaster suspended themselves - so we don't know whether or not he sold out, reduced or (lol) increased his holding during that few days - or anyone else in the top20 (including the Feldmans' Volcan) for that matter.

He has blocked myself but there's probably no point anyone even asking him if he was involved in taking advantage of the impending suspension due to obvious legal implications.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.