CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

@fedmelb58 that was probably me, however, it shouldn't be...

1. 2,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    @fedmelb58 that was probably me, however, it shouldn't be mis-interpreted as to what I actually said ...

("Did someone say a special poster was able to perfectly time things and offload their shares before all this crap started a year or 2 ago")

What I said was something to the effect that the latest data on the top20 is aviailble to all on Market Index.
    The problem is that that data is only up to 12 September 2022.
    I'm pretty sure that the 'special poster' (correct me if I'm wrong) you refer to is Neil Sweeny who had been at #4.

At NO Point did I say anyone offloaded their shares - I have to stress that fact.

CGB halted trading on 23 Sept 2022
    The top20 list is up to 12 Sept 2022

All I said was that it'd be interesting to see if there was any movement in the shareholdings of that top20 between those dates -
    Eleven Days.

IF there had been (any movement, whether negative or positive) then there would be an absolutely clear case of Insider Trading to be investigated considering the events that followed and the suspension still being in place.

Dyor on the penalties for such an offence - they're pretty big and can also attract a lenghty imprisonment.

Last edited by Aussie Eagle: 02/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.